Sunday, February 21, 2010

Untitled thoughts

I haven't written on this blog in so long, probably due to the fact that I've been writing a TON outside of the cyber world. I've been writing poetry, music, stories, you name it, I've been writing it, and I thought I'd share with you a tidbit of what I've been up to! It doesn't have a title, but it's a sampler!

A palette knife deftly peeling the spirals away,
Gone away,
Gone today,

Until there's nothing left but a hole in the wall,
Not at all,
No, nothing at all

Through this hole, I can see that the leaves have fallen
Off of the moon,
And into the gutters.

I am soaking in my own milky puddle of moonlight,
Trying to regain some composure to the patterns
Of my self-destructive habits.

To release one's own self to the point of suffocation
Is my cross to bear,
Well, it would be,

Were it not for the winds that hold me up.

No comments: