Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm looking forward to....

1. Getting on a plane with my family, and making the long journey to New Hampshire.
2. Seeing those kids again after so long, and catching up again with that aunt and uncle that were almost like a third set of parents when I was growing up.
3. Going to the General Store and having some of the best subs this side of the Mississippi in the oval.
4. Waking up to everyone having coffee on the porch.
5. Going antiquing, hopefully I will find something good!
6. Listening to my parents plan their future and how they're going to move there.... Maybe.
7. Going to the beach, ah, how I love, and have missed the beach!
8. Eating some of the freshest sea food I've had in a while.
9. Going on hikes through the neighborhood.
10. Having a campfire in the back yard.
11. Seeing how many things we can cross off the chalk board.
12. Rekindling those old jokes, and forming new ones that will last forever.
13. Going to the dump!
14. Having some of the best home cooked meals made by my mom and aunt Maria... mmmm!
15. Spending time with my family, and NOT doing homework.
16. Taking pictures and documenting what will be a great, and much needed vacation.

But I have to survive finals week first.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Though I also love ALL of those things on your list, I think my favorite is seeing how many things we can cross off the chalk board. I just love it!

Can't wait to go to New Hampshire with you!